What’s the benefit of a Corporate Membership?
- It simplifies billing - rather than receiving separate dues invoices for all individuals who are members from a company, the company will receive one invoice.
- Advertising - all Corporate Members will receive the following:
- Company Profile on TCC Website – Includes logo, short bio about company & link to website
- Company Logo on TCC Website Homepage – Logo included in scrolling banner
- Recognition in Newsletter “The Waybill” – Logo included on sidebar & linked to company website
- Company Spotlight in Newsletter “The Waybill” – An article dedicated to your company in one issue of The Waybill
- Company Spotlight on TCC Social Media Pages – One Company Spotlight posted to all TCC’s Social Media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- Opportunity to Host a Webinar – One 60-minute webinar promoted to all TCC members & contacts. Topic can be selected by company, but must be approved by TCC.
- Exhibit Table at Career Fair – Includes 6 ft. table
- Recognition at Traffic Club Events – Your company recognized on sign near the registration desk
How much does a Corporate Membership cost?
All Corporate Members will pay an annual fee of $4,000. This fee will cover all of the advertising listed above. This fee will also include 5 complimentary individual memberships. Any additional individuals added to the account will cost $50/person.
How do I sign up for a Corporate Membership?
**Annual Dinner & Annual Dinner Golf Outing sponsorship & advertisement is not included with Corporate Memberships**
2023 Corporate Members