What’s the benefit of a Corporate Membership?
- It simplifies billing - rather than receiving separate dues invoices for all individuals who are members from a company, the company will receive one invoice.
- Advertising - all Corporate Members will receive the following:
- Company Profile on TCC Website – Includes logo, short bio about company & link to website
- Company Logo on TCC Website Homepage – Logo included in scrolling banner
- Recognition in Newsletter “The Waybill” – Logo included on sidebar & linked to company website
- Company Spotlight in Newsletter “The Waybill” – An article dedicated to your company in one issue of The Waybill
- Company Spotlight on TCC Social Media Pages – One Company Spotlight posted to all TCC’s Social Media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- Opportunity to Host a Webinar – One 60-minute webinar promoted to all TCC members & contacts. Topic can be selected by company, but must be approved by TCC.
- Exhibit Table at Career Fair – Includes 6 ft. table (if in-person events allowed)
- Recognition at Traffic Club Events – As soon as in-person events resume, your company will be recognized on sign near the registration desk
How much does a Corporate Membership cost?
All Corporate Members will pay an annual fee of $4,000. This fee will cover all of the advertising listed above. This fee will also include 5 complimentary individual memberships. Any additional individuals added to the account will cost $50/person.
How do I sign up for a Corporate Membership?
**Annual Dinner & Annual Dinner Golf Outing sponsorship & advertisement is not included with Corporate Memberships**
2022 Corporate Members
||Salco Products, Inc. designs, manufactures, assembles and distributes a variety of products used in railcars, liquid/dry bulk trailers, plant process equipment and ISO tank containers. The global industries we serve include railroad, trucking, chemical manufacturing and distribution, agriculture, food, plastics and minerals|
||GATX Corporation, founded in 1898, is the leading global railcar lessor. We strive to be recognized as the finest railcar leasing company in the world by our customers, our shareholders, our employees, and the communities where we operate. We own railcar fleets in North America, Europe, and Asia. In addition, we jointly own one of the largest aircraft spare engine lease portfolios in the world. We operate through three business segments: Rail North America, Rail International, and Portfolio Management.