The Traffic Club of Chicago 2016 Scholarship Awards Program
Student Eligibility Requirements:
- Scholarships are offered to applicants who are daughters, sons or grandchildren of club members, enrolled as full time undergraduate students at accredited four year colleges and universities.
- The Traffic Club of Chicago may also offer scholarship(s) to Traffic Club of Chicago student members with a major in transportation, logistics or supply chain management.
- Each applicant must be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student in a four (4) year accredited college or university.
- Applicants must carry a cumulative 3.0 grade point average to be eligible.
- Applicants will be graded on the following:
- Quality of academic work as evidenced by cumulative grade point averages based on official transcripts only of the student's records from the College and/or University they are currently enrolled in.
- Applicant's letter to the Scholarship Committee.
- Student's work course program.
- Strength of professional interest and initiatives as evidenced by the student's employment or internship experience and/or participation in extracurricular activities.
- It is the applicant's responsibility that all required documentation including official transcripts are received by the Scholarship Committee. Students can check to see if the committee has received all their documentation by e-mailing the club office at: firstname.lastname@example.org or, by calling the club office at 630-529-1333. Remember – it is the applicant's responsibility to make sure that the Scholarship Committee has received all the required documentation. The Committee will not contact an applicant to notify them that their application is incomplete.
- All applications must be received by the Scholarship Committee postmarked no later than January 31, 2017. Any applications that are received postmarked after this date will not be accepted.