Estate Gifting Opportunities for our Scholarship Fund
- Contribute to higher education by designating the Club as a beneficiary of your estate (contributions are not tax deductible).
- Look to help a family member of the club attain a more affordable higher education.
- Your generous support will be recognized in the Waybill and appear on the TCC's website under "Heritage Donors".
- Most savings or financial accounts offer a beneficiary designation option as POD* accounts.
- A brokerage account may be designated as a TOD* account.
For donation details, contact:
Jim McLaughlin CRPC®, CFM
CFM First Vice President
PIA Program Portfolio Manager
33 W. Monroe – Suite 2200
Chicago, Illinois 60601
The Traffic Club Office
800 Roosevelt Road, Suite 312-C
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Fax: (630) 790-3095