Become a Member
Connect with supply chain and logistics leaders when you join the Traffic Club of Chicago. It’s the one place to network, learn, find jobs, and socialize with all the players in this diverse industry, including 3PLs, technology providers, suppliers, carriers and shippers.
Choose from the below levels of membership:
Regularly engaged in, or identified with, transportation or logistics services, and whose office or principal place of business is located within a 75-mile radius from the Chicago City Hall
Regularly engaged in, or identified with, transportation or logistics services, and whose office or principal place of business is located outside the 75-mile radius from the Chicago City Hall
Young Professional $100.00
A first time applicant who is 40 years old or younger, and is regularly engaged in, or identified with transportation or logistic services. (no restriction to office location or principle place of business.)
Educator or Student, complimentary
- Enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university
- Studying towards a degree in transportation or logistics
Aspiring Member, complimentary
As COVID-19 continues to impact the economy, the Traffic Club of Chicago has decided to add a new membership type for those who are unemployed. This new membership type will be titled “Aspiring Member” and will be complimentary to those who are between jobs.
All of us at the Traffic Club know firsthand how important a strong network is in times of need. We hope this opportunity will allow Aspiring Members to build their network. If you are interested in becoming an Aspiring Member, please contact TCC staff at email@example.com.
Click here for full details.
Membership Application Membership privileges
Note: To sign up as a Corporate Member, please contact TCC Staff.
What’s the benefit of a Corporate Membership?
- It simplifies billing - rather than receiving separate dues invoices for all individuals who are members from a company, the company will receive one invoice.
- Advertising - all Corporate Members will receive the following:
- Company Profile on TCC Website – Includes logo, short bio about company & link to website
- Company Logo on TCC Website Homepage – Logo included in scrolling banner
- Recognition in Newsletter “The Waybill” – Logo included on sidebar & linked to company website
- Company Spotlight in Newsletter “The Waybill” – An article dedicated to your company in one issue of The Waybill
- Company Spotlight on TCC Social Media Pages – One Company Spotlight posted to all TCC’s Social Media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- Opportunity to Host a Webinar – One 60-minute webinar promoted to all TCC members & contacts. Topic can be selected by company, but must be approved by TCC.
- Exhibit Table at Career Fair – Includes 6 ft. table
- Recognition at Traffic Club Events – Company recognized on sign near the registration desk
How much does a Corporate Membership cost?
All Corporate Members will pay an annual fee of $4,000. This fee will cover all of the advertising listed above. This fee will also include 5 complimentary individual memberships. Any additional individuals added to the account will cost $50/person.
How do I sign up for a Corporate Membership?
Simply email TCC staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to get signed up.
Questions? Feel free to contact TCC staff at email@example.com or 630-529-1333.
**Annual Dinner & Annual Dinner Golf Outing sponsorship & advertisement is not included with Corporate Memberships**